Download links can be found in the Download page.
Release Notes - Karaf - Version 2.1.1
This release of Apache Karaf is based off of the 2.1.x series branch, representing an update to Apache Karaf 2.1.0. It contains multiple bug fixes, while introducing a minimal number of changes to dependencies from our last release. For more detail please see the change log below.
* KARAF-269 - Update jetty bundle version in main karaf 2.1.1 pom.
* KARAF-271 - Update Release Notes for 2.1.1 release candidate.
* KARAF-17 - ANSI support not properly initialized when creating an Karaf instances from WebConsole or JMX
* KARAF-156 - command dev:dynamic-import does not work
* KARAF-221 - When starting a bare karaf, a single bundle is displayed when using osgi:list, we should display none
* KARAF-232 - validate goal of features-maven-plugin should support wrap jar
* KARAF-238 - SLF4J Duplicate bindings warning when using Equinox
* KARAF-239 - Equinox Framework Extensions
* KARAF-261 - Cannot run command admin on cygwin.
* KARAF-265 - add-features-to-repo goal of features-maven-plugin should support wrap jar with additional instructions
* KARAF-268 - When installing a bundle from a feature with blancks before / after the bundle url, those bundles are not loaded on restart (on felix)
* KARAF-234 - validate goal of features-maven-plugin should support spring/blueprint/feature protocol prefix
* KARAF-247 - Add J2SE-1.2 to org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment
* KARAF-263 - Upgrade to Spring 3.0.4.RELEASE
* KARAF-264 - Upgrade to Jetty 6.1.25
* KARAF-225 - FeaturesService should publish OSGi events